SCI014: China’s lunar rover has returned a payload of rocks from the Moon and Caroline tells Lindsay and Lino that the rocks are much younger than those retrieved by Apollo and reveal more about volcanic activity there, providing new answers about the history of the solar system.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Moon rocks brought to Earth by Chinese mission fill key gaps in solar system history | Space
- Chang’e-5 samples reveal key age of moon rock | EurekAlert!
- Moon rocks retrieved by Chang’e 5 mission show lunar volcanic activity 2 billion years ago – ABC News
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.