SCI006: There’s a new largest dinosaur in Australia called Cooper. Caroline Knight and Lindsay Sant tell us about this new species, how it came to be found and what it takes to determine if found bones are a new kind of animal. Plus a little bit about our neighbor Venus.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Australia’s Largest Dinosaur – The Southern Titan – Has Just Stomped Into the Record Books!
- Queensland Museum confirms discovery of Australia’s largest dinosaur near outback Eromanga – ABC News
- Australia’s largest dinosaur, nicknamed ‘Cooper,’ belongs to a newly discovered species, experts say – The Washington Post
- Every Picture From Venus’ Surface, Ever
- Venera – Wikipedia
- NASA Selects 2 Missions to Study ‘Lost Habitable’ World of Venus | NASA
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.