COZ083: There’s a lot to chew on as Lindsay and Lino reflect on the Plenary Council’s decrees on men and women and leadership. They also discuss how chewing has contributed to human evolution, plus playing Hero Quest with the family.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Plenary Council
- Decree. 4: Witnessing to the Equal Dignity of Men and Women
- Decree 6: Formation and Leadership for Mission and Ministry
- Chewing burns more calories than you think—and may have shaped our evolution | Science | AAAS
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Also check out our other podcast Let’s Science!
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.