TEC167: You don’t have to be a super-geek to build your own computer. Dom Bettinelli, Victor Lams, and Fr. Joseph Sund discuss the pros and cons, benefits and potential pitfalls of building your own computer from individual components.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Pick parts. Build your PC. Compare and share. – PCPartPicker
- 61 in 1 Professional Computer Repair Screwdriver Set
- Virtual learning apps tracked and shared kids’ data and online activities with advertisers, report says – CNN
- California Bill May Let Parents Sue Over Kids’ Social-Media Addiction
- New ‘Smart’ Cheese Rinds Help Fight Parmesan Fraud | Food & Wine
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Joseph: MacOS 8 emulator; System 7 emulator; The Official Basilisk II Home Page
- Victor: Voltage Modular | Cherry Audio
- Dom: TextExpander
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.