TEC168: Not only do billions of people use Apple tech, they have a huge influence on the industry. Dom Bettinelli, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Jack Baruzzini discuss Apple’s announcements, particularly those that would appeal to this audience.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Apple’s announcements
- China Is 3D Printing a Dam | World’s Tallest 3D-Printed Structure
- HP chooses Ubuntu-based Pop!_OS Linux for its upcoming Dev One laptop — could System76 be an acquisition target?
- Consumers embrace milk carton QR codes, may cut food waste
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Thomas: ThriftBooks
- Jack: Tip: Don’t buy generic or off-brand SD cards or SSDs
- Dom: Satechi Type-C Aluminum Stand & Hub For Mac Mini
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.