SST205: What do the Borg really want? Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the penultimate episode of Picard season 2, which contains a lot of action, but also dives into the motivations of the Borg Queen who searches for connection and deals with mental illness and Picard’s childhood trauma.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch all Star Trek series on Paramount+ and some are available on Netflix or Amazon.
- Get the official Secrets of Star Trek t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.