MYS200: In the 1920s, widowed farmer John Seybold sought to end his loneliness by contacting the world of the spirits. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli talk about how he met a ghost named Sarah and ended up marrying her. But were they able to find happiness together?
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Watch this episode and subscribe on YouTube
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Mark Hartzman’s book Chasing Ghosts
- San Francisco Examiner article July 10, 1927 (Newspapers.com)
- Wichita Eagle article Nov. 8, 1927 (Newspapers.com)
- Iola Daily Register article Nov. 17, 1927 (Newspapers.com)
- San Francisco Examiner article Nov. 27, 1927 (Newspapers.com)
- James Duane’s video Don’t Talk to the Police
- Really Disturbing Video
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet to @mys_world
- You can also leave a voice message on the Mysterious Feedback Line at (619) 738-4515
- British Singer Brocarde [“bro-CARD”] to Marry Ghost of Victorian-Era Soldier (Celebrity Ghosts to be Wedding Guests)
- California Woman Marries the Color Pink
- Woman marries the color pink in historic ceremony | Unexplained Mysteries
This Episode is Brought to You By:
Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World is brought to you in part through the generous support of Aaron Vurgason Electric and Automation at AaronV.com. Making Connections for Life for your automation and smart home needs in north and central Florida.
Catechism Class, a dynamic weekly podcast journey through the Catechism of the Catholic Church by Greg and Jennifer Willits. It’s the best book club, coffee talk, and faith study group, all rolled into one. Find it in any podcast directory.
Fiorvento Law, PLLC, specializing in adult guardianships and conservatorships, probate and estate planning matters. Accepting clients throughout Michigan. Taking into account your individual, healthcare, financial and religious needs. Visit FiorventoLaw.com
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.