COZ074: The Pope’s preacher gave a homily about Eucharistic faith which prompts a discussion among Lindsay, Caroline, and Lino and leads into an Australian priest who rides a Harley as part of his evangelizing mission. Plus evidence of dinosaur sniffles, building a real Enterprise, and what’s been entertaining them.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Cardinal Cantalamessa: The Eucharist is coextensive with the history of salvation – Vatican News
- ‘Faith is a verb’: Fr Geoff… | The Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
- Real USS Enterprise: Future tech could make sci-fi a reality | Space
- Meet Dolly, the First Dinosaur Discovered With a Case of the Sniffles
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Also check out our other podcast Let’s Science!
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.