TEC136: Looking at a pair of stories in the news, Thomas Sanjurjo and Fr. Joseph Sund discuss what hacking and cheating with tech really mean, including the moral, ethical, and legal questions. Plus new Macs, new Pixels, and an AI Bill of Rights.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Missouri governor threatens reporter who discovered state site spilling private info – The Verge
- Student using iOS 15’s Live Text to steal class notes gets an A+ at life
- Apple event recap: MacBook Pro 2021, AirPods 3, M1 Pro, M1X and all the big news | Tom’s Guide
- Google Pixel 6 event recap: All the big Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro news | Tom’s Guide
- White House proposes tech ‘bill of rights’ to limit AI harms
- @FatherSund conversation with MC Hammer on AI & Mercy
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Joseph: WinGet, Finally A Package Manager For Windows! | TechyPriest
- Fr. Joseph: Windows 11’s Best Feature: Linux | TechyPriest
- Thomas: Supershieldz screen protectors
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.