SCI013: The ground shook in Melbourne, Australia, recently with the largest recorded earthquake ever. Caroline, Lindsay, and Lino talk about their experiences during the tremor and then Caroline explains the what causes earthquakes and how the different layers in the ground beneath us contribute to them.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Melbourne earthquake: what exactly happened, and what’s the best way to stay safe from aftershocks?
- The Science of Earthquakes
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.