RTB114: While the oldest kids are off at summer camp, Dom and Melanie lear nwhat it’s like to have only two kids again; go camping themselves; make grilled Korean short ribs; read books about burgers and about rebels and Redcoats; and discuss radical trust in God.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller
- Barlow’s Clam Shack
- Grilled Korean short ribs (Paywall)
- All about the Burger: A History of America’s Favorite Sandwich, by Sef Gonzalez
- The Reb and the Redcoats (Living History Library)
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.