RTB110: This week, Dom and Melanie go critter crazy with unusual animals; make some new chicken and curry dishes; re-watch all the Loki-related MCU movies, as well as Quiet Place 2; discuss a good book about the Great Migration; and see Jesus having a parent moment with the disciples.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration
- Kombdi, Jira Ghalun (Cumin-Scented Chicken) | Cook’s Country
- Bourbon Chicken | Cook’s Country
- (The above two links are behind a paywall. We are not affiliates or receive any compensation or have any relationship with the sites.)
- Beetroot Curry Dairy-free and deliciously creamy
- Spicy Beets & Carrot Curry in Creamy Coconut Milk Recipe on Food52
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.