RTB105: Celebrating St. Anthony with ice cream, Dom and Melanie disagree on how best to eat it; talk about the practice of naming houses near the ocean; and discuss this week’s Gospel and how the mustard seed can be the small acts of faith and grace that make the kingdom of God present.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Charcoal-Grilled Barbecued Chicken Kebabs | America’s Test Kitchen
- Sweet Tooth on Netflix
- Sweet Tooth | Netflix Official Site
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.