TEC117: Whether you’re buying or selling stuff online, how can you stay safe and not get ripped off? Dom, Fr. Cory, and Joanne have their best tips for avoiding scams and having good outcomes. Plus US nuclear secrets in the cloud, cybersecurity job boom, and changes you need to be aware of.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Make safer payments online with 1Password and Privacy | 1Password
- Be Safe Selling Online – Bettnet.com
- Nuclear flash cards: US secrets exposed on learning apps
- Wanted: Millions of cybersecurity pros. Salary: Whatever you want
- Amazon Sidewalk: If you have Amazon devices, how to opt out – 9to5Mac
- How bad is Google Photos’ compression anyway? – The Verge
Picks of the Week:
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.