SSW080: Rex is back! Fr. Andrew, Angela, and Mike talk about the inhibitor chips in The Bad Batchers and how Rex is the catalyst to remove them. They also talk about the need for community and a “squad” as we, ourselves, deal with the various metaphorical inhibitor chips in our brains whether sin and vice or mental illness.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Wars. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Wars on Disney+.
- Get the official Secrets of Star Wars t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Purchase Star Wars books and Blu-ray/DVDs at the Secrets of Star Wars Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page and the Secrets of Star Wars discussion group.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.