SCI002: Could humanity one day travel the stars using a spaceship that warps space around it? Caroline, Lindsay, and Lino explore the science of warp drives and what current theories propose might be possible.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- New warp drive research dashes faster than light travel dreams – but reveals stranger possibilities
- Engineers Have Proposed The First Model For a Physically Possible Warp Drive
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.