RTB082: Dom and Melanie ring in the new year watching Avengers and then celebrate Lucia’s birthday on liturgical Epiphany with sushi, pho, and Grogu. Melanie bakes an amazing almond torta caprese, Dom watches Soul and Now You See; they discuss annual book reading goals; and then talk about making gifts of ourselves.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Wyrd Sisters: A Novel of Discworld
- Best Torta Caprese Recipe – How to Make Chocolate Almond Flourless Cake
- The Gift That We Are – Mount Saint Mary's Abbey – Wrentham, MA
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.