RTB072: Dom and Melanie get ready for a Halloween unlike any previous, wondering how trick or treating will happen; give some food tips that make leftover fish go further, pump up your instant ramen, and give you inexpensive, but massive pork chops; and talk about Enola Holmes and The Outpost.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- An Everlasting Meal: Cooking with Economy and Grace by Tamar Adler
- In the Hurricane’s Eye: The Genius of George Washington and the Victory at Yorktown, by Nathaniel Philbrick
- Between Two Worlds, by Joan Lingard
- The Summer Book, by Tove Jansson
- Enola Holmes on Netflix
- The Outpost on Netflix
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.