TEC081: How much sharing is too much? Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Andrew Kinstetter, and Pat Scott discuss how to avoid sharing too much online and avoid making yourself vulnerable, especially young people susceptible to cyberbullying.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Apple’s next big launch event will take place on September 15th | Engadget
- Facebook will ban new election ads in the final week of US elections | Engadget
- Amazon’s top UK reviewers appear to profit from fake 5-star posts | Ars Technica
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Andrew: Runcobo Smart Scale
- Pat: Logitech Webcams
- Dom: Downlink real-time satellite imagery wallpaper for Mac
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.