TEC074: In 2020, grocery shopping online went from convenience to necessity. Dom Bettinelli, Joanne Mercier, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the various options, which work best, and tips for making them work for you. Plus YouTubeTV’s price hike and more.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Amazon Fresh
- Amazon Prime Now
- What Is the Difference Between Amazon Fresh and Prime Now? – Chowhound
- YouTube TV hikes price to $64.99 per month following new channel additions – TechCrunch
- Google Meet adds new zoombombing protections for online classes – The Verge
- Apple doesn’t want users covering up their MacBook cameras | Cult of Mac
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: Virtual Convention of National Association of Pastoral Musicians
- Fr. Cory: PlutoTV
- Dom: Homebridge for Raspberry Pi
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.