SST110: In the early days of warp drive, slow civilian Earth ships make easy prey for pirates. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the ways it resembles the 18th century Age of Sail, Merriweather’s turn to shine, and the tendency for sailors to go all Captain Ahab.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon. Discovery and Picard are available at CBS All Access.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]