TEC071: Apple had their annual reveal of their upcoming software plans so Dom Bettinelli, Joanne Mercier, and Pat Scott talk about all the new features from the perspective of the average user, sifting out the most interesting for a wide audience and breaking down the technical aspects.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- iOS 14: Everything you need to know | iMore
- iOS 14 has a new home screen with widgets, a redesigned Siri, and more – The Verge
- iPadOS 14: Everything you need to know | iMore
- iOS 14 lets you tap the back of your iPhone to launch apps and a whole lot more – The Verge
- watchOS 7: Everything you need to know | iMore
- Apple will let Tile and other device makers connect to its location tracking Find My network – The Verge
- Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World: The Mystery of Sleep
- How my FitBit landed me in the hospital – Bettnet.com
Picks of the Week:
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.