SSW033: Fr. Andrew, Andrew H., Thomas, Angela, and Mike all share their experience of seeing Episode IX and discuss the universal themes of family, friendship, good, evil, sacrifice, and redemption that are present in all Star Wars movies, but in a particular way in the conclusion of the Skywalker Saga.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Wars. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Wars on Disney+.
- Purchase Star Wars books and Blu-ray/DVDs at the Secrets of Star Wars Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page and the Secrets of Star Wars discussion group.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]