ACH023: St. Anthony Chapel in Pittsburgh is a remarkable place of pilgrimage containing more than 5,000 relics of saints, the Blessed Mother, and Jesus. Tom and Noelle Crowe introduce us to the chapel and the Belgian priest who built it with his own money and explain why we venerate relics.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Saint Anthony Chapel | Pittsburgh, PA
- Visiting the World's Second Largest Collection of Catholic Relics at St. Anthony's Chapel in Pittsburgh – UncoveringPA
- 5,000 Relics in St. Anthony's Chapel | Roadside America
- Saint Anthony's Chapel (Pittsburgh) – Wikipedia
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]