LTK067: What does the Church teach about reaching the end of our lives? Fr. Cory Sticha, Fr. Michael Gossett, and Pat Scott talk about end of life issues and the compassion the Church offers, and then dispel some common myths and misunderstandings.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- National Catholic Bioethics Center
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Michael: Wish You Were Here: Travels Through Loss and Hope
- Pat: Bishop Robert Barron’s Advent Reflection Booklet and daily email subscription
- Fr. Cory: Catholicism For Dummies 3rd edition, by Frs. John Trigilio, Jr., and Kenneth Brighenti