ACH014: James Longstreet was a Civil War Confederate general rejected by his former compatriots after the war who eventually became Catholic. Tom and Noelle Crowe discuss how the openness of a Catholic priest, a former Confederate Army chaplain, helped Longstreet in his journey.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- James Longstreet in Wikipedia
- James Longstreet in the Catholic Encyclopedia
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]