WHO139: The 6th Doctor shows up at the start of the Industrial Revolution in 19th century England where the Master and a new foe, the Rani, have joined forces. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss all the scene chewing between the evil villains and the encounters with great historical figures.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]