ACH005: Danny Thomas was a Maronite Catholic entertainer. Tom and Noelle discuss how he turned an answered prayer through the intercession of St. Jude into a lifelong mission to bring hope and healing to sick children through St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, which continues to thrive decades after his death.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- St. Jude’s on Danny Thomas
- St. Jude the Apostle
- Make Room for Danny, by Danny Thomas (out of print used copies)
- From His Promise: A History of Alsac and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, by Palmer T. Jones (out of print, used copies)
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]