MYS041: The US government began studying UFOs starting in 1947, but we thought those investigations ended in the 70s. Until we learned a new program began in 2007. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss AATIP and the remarkable admissions about just what they’re studying.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Wikipedia on AATIP
- Luis Elizando on history of AATIP
- Second Elizando talk
- Second Elizando talk Q & A
- Elizando Q & A (part 2)
- New York Times article on the program
- Elizando resignation letter
- List of AATIP-Funded Studies
- Information on the AATIP Studies Authors
- Article on the AATIP-Funded Studies (says High Frequency Gravitational Wave Study is Junk)
- AATIP Study on Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum Engineering
- AATIP Study on Invisibility Cloaking
- AATIP Study on Transversable Wormholes
- AATIP Study on Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Upcoming To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science documentary series “Unidentified” coming in May on History Channel
- Video of Vice President Pence Announces U.S. Policy to Return American Astronauts to Moon Within Five Years (by 2024)