Apple revealed its big services strategy of streaming video, subscription news, subscription games, and a credit card. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Pat Scott ask what it means for the average person and discuss whether they will go for it themselves.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Apple announces Apple Card credit card – The Verge
- Apple launches $9.99 Apple News Plus with more than 300 magazines – The Verge
- Apple Arcade is a new game subscription for iOS, Mac, and Apple TV – The Verge
- Apple announces Apple TV Plus video subscription service
- Pope Francis taps into tech’s higher power and helps write code alongside Code.org founder – GeekWire
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: