It’s Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent once again. How will you make it special this year? Fr. Cory Sticha, Angela Sealana, and Joanne Mercier talk about ways they’re entering into Lent this Ash Wednesday to bring about a real change in their lives.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Angela: Scriptural Rosary Podcast by Rosary Army
- Joanne: Praying the Stations for the Suffering, Ill and Disabled by Holly B. Clark
- Joanne: Busted Halo 2019 Fast Pray Give Calendar
- Fr. Cory: Magnificat Lenten Companion