Americans endured over 26 billion robocalls last year. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Michael Gossett, and Thomas Sanjurjo discuss what should be done at the government, corporate, and individual levels to deal with them. Then they discuss censorship by social media platforms and who gets to decide what is acceptable speech.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Robocallers blasted Americans with 26.3 billion spam calls last year
- YouTube reverses ban for streamer who killed Red Dead 2 feminist
- YouTube Is Going to Bury ‘Borderline’ Content. It Won’t Tell Us What That Means
- Facebook’s global crackdown on information operations is getting more intense – The Verge
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: