Our panel of Dom Bettinelli, Joanne Mercier, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss a new study on who spreads fake news online and the latest circus of consumer tech at CES.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- “People older than 65 share the most fake news, a new study finds” (The Verge)
- Coverage of CES at Engadget
- “Apple’s AirPlay 2 on smart TVs” (Engadget)
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: