Fr. Cory Sticha, Sarah Vabulas, and Shelly Kelly discuss an interview by technologist Jaron Lanier on how social media can become a problem in your life, then go into a broader discussion of the dangers of social media. Plus what the Pope said about the death penalty.
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Find Shelly at Of Sound Mind and Spirit and the Of Sound Mind and Spirit Facebook Page
- Sarah is at Catholic Drinkie, The Catholic Hipster Podcast, and on Twitter
- Fr. Cory’s web site is frcory.org
- Jaron Lanier on how social media ruins your life
Picks of the Week:
- Sarah: Vocation to the priesthood and religious life
- Shelly: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer
- Fr. Cory: Phillips County Fair in Malta, Montana and all county fairs